Information on sitting the SAT
Information for candidates sitting the SAT
- Always use your correct name when registering; this is the name on your passport
- You MUST bring photo ID - passport or driving licence
- You MUST bring your registration slip
- Standby Test-takers will no longer be admitted without having registered with the college board for ‘waitlist status’ (this is possible up until 5 days before test date). If you have not registered for wait list status, please do not attend. YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. Waitlist candidates must present an acceptable school or government-issued photo ID from the country in which they are testing.
- Foreign passports, foreign national IDs or IDs from foreign schools are not acceptable, and students presenting them must be denied entrance to the test centre.
The tests can be long but there are short breaks between sections and papers, so bring a drink and snacks to keep you going.
Please arrive by 07.45 so that you can have your ID checked before starting
(There will be breakfast and beverages available for sale from 08.00 onwards in the college dining hall)
Students will be taken into the examination rooms between 08.20 amd 08.30
Those sitting the SAT (also known as the Reasoning Test) will not finish until between 13.30 and 13.45
Those sitting the SAT2 (also known as Subject Tests) will finish at approximately 12.30 if they are sitting three tests, 11.15 if sitting two tests and 10.00 if only sitting one test.
Travel & Directions
Please click here for directions by car.
Once you have arrived at the college, drive to the bottom of the drive where you will see signs to the visitor's car park.
Please click here for travel information by other modes of transport.
Once at the college:
At the bottom of the drive follow the signs to the registration area where you will need to have your ID checked before you can sit the exam.
Please click here to download local accommodation information.