Delivering our Mission
Members of our community lead by example, embrace challenge, learn through shared experience and become empowered to make a positive difference in the world.
We deliver our mission by being committed to:
- Global citizenship – we bring together a dynamic community of young people from truly diverse backgrounds to facilitate intercultural engagement and motivate students to create a more peaceful world
- Environmental responsibility – we take a challenging and interactive approach to learning that inspires and equips students to work towards a more sustainable future
- Lifelong service – the vast range of opportunities and projects we make available to our students prepares them to be leaders within their own communities and live the college’s mission throughout their lives
- Transformative education – we pride ourselves on our pioneering and distinctive educational model; the way students learn, interact with one another and take part in community activities presents life-changing tests and personal discovery, which mark the beginning of a lifelong journey
- Bursaries on promise and potential – the true diversity of the student body depends on our ability to reach out across the globe to attract and encourage new students from vastly differing environments.
- Safeguarding the health, wellbeing, safety and security of our students