"Thank you for such an amazing experience! The last two weeks have been extraordinary. Thank you so much for organising this course and allowing me to make friends from all around the world, I’m sure they all share my gratitude."
£2950 per person
- Full course fees (including full access to the programme, activities, events etc)
- Full board and lodgings at UWC Atlantic (including snacks, house supplies etc)
- Transport to / from the College from London Heathrow airport and London Gatwick airport plus Cardiff Airport and Cardiff City Centre. This needs to be within an agreed time window.
- A welcome and take away pack
Does not include:
- Personal travel insurance
- Spending money (this should be nominal)
- Travel outside the agreed shuttles detailed above (including associated costs, for example missed flights, visa issues, trains/underground between locations to get to airports or train station
In the candidate selection process we will look at each applicant’s early leadership record and potential. Candidates should also demonstrate their ability to seek funding for the course fee and travel costs to South Wales in imaginative ways.
Please click through to the following section provided by our partners at the Atlantic School for Young Leaders for ideas and contacts that may help you make a stronger application to us.
If you have any queries at all, please do get in touch.