Why a Legacy Gift?
A Legacy/Bequest gift costs you nothing in your lifetime but will secure and develop a tremendous experience for future generations. It is one of the most significant ways to have a lasting impact on the organisations you care about.
This type of donation also enables you to make wise financial plans for the future, and to put to good use some of the assets you have accumulated during your lifetime.
When you leave a gift in your Will to UWC Atlantic College, you help to:
- Build our Endowment Fund to strengthen the college’s ability to make an impact through scholarships.
- Revitalise the campus buildings and infrastructure, which includes a 160 acre Estate and a 12th Century Castle, where the transformative education happens.
- Continue our mission to make education a force that unites people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future.
- Ensure deserving students have access to a UWC Atlantic College education through scholarships.
- Support a purposeful and highly educational learning programme - one that gives equal emphasis to academic, co-curricular, outdoor education and tackles relevant global challenges, such as social justice, economic prosperity, cultural tolerance and environmental sustainability.
- Strengthen our facilities and resources within the college’s campus with learning in mind - providing our students with inspiring spaces that help bring their learning to life.
When you leave a gift in your Will to UWC Atlantic College, you choose an inspiring way to:
- Make a permanent statement about your commitment to educating future leaders who are dedicated to using intercultural understanding to make a difference in the world.
- Make a much larger gift than you ever thought possible.